Wednesday, March 6, 2024

// 0008 You’re all assholes and you deserve to know it

When you were in trouble, I was there to help. I was there to listen to your shit. I offered my best thoughts on how to resolve the matter. You didn’t take the advice, but what the fuck? No one values free advice anyway. Why should I care? But sometimes I even crawled out of my cave to lift a helping hand. I threw you some money and I didn’t ask for a dime back. I helped you move. I gave you a book. You’d be hard-pressed to find a friend like me.

When I was in trouble, you placated and told me everything would work out fine. You didn’t listen. You didn’t hear. You didn’t take the time to understand my situation. You looked at me like I was the problem. You crucified me like Job’s friends. You didn’t offer tips or ideas. You didn’t suggest a book or even send me an article. You didn’t lift a fucking finger or get your fat ass off your comfort recliner to move a damn box. You didn’t give me any money, and you certainly didn’t give me any food. You didn’t do anything when I was desperate, and I could see that things were going from bad to worse.

This is what it means to “Kick them when they’re down.”

May Karma have mercy on your ass (it won’t).

Fuck you and your empty philosophy,

– Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment